total newbie here really need help plz!!!!

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by jacklovefaaye, Dec 17, 2008.

1. jacklovefaaye

jacklovefaaye

hi quite a few questions to ask ok here goes 1.i want to download the acer aspire one mobile parterner program i cannot because i have no internet connection at home i am at a libary using a libary computer could some one please provide a link to a mobile parner download please thanks.
    2.i download the 3g_option0025v2 from the acer website to my flash drive and sucsefully installed it on my acer aspire one what is this utilatiy for thank you.
    3.is it possible to connect to the mobile broadband without mobile broadband if so could someone provide a step by step guide please :) .
    thanks for every1s help in advance

jacklovefaaye, Dec 17, 2008
  2. jacklovefaaye

dskid807

Do you have a 3g dongle or a 3g version of the Acer Aspire One? If not, then you can't use mobile broadband. And even if you have, it's impossible to use it for free.

dskid807, Dec 18, 2008
  3. jacklovefaaye

jacklovefaaye

sorrie i ment to say is it possibleto use mobile broadband without mobile partner i have the acer aspire one linux thanks :lol:

jacklovefaaye, Dec 18, 2008
  4. jacklovefaaye

Japser

I think you need a wired connection to get it started.

--Japser.

Japser, Dec 18, 2008
Ask a Question