Tron 2.0 & Star Wars KOTOR &Black and White 2 working?

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Guest, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Has anyone gotten either of these games to work? Tron 2.0 starts to load then says something about needing tnl??

im running the xp 1.6gb with 160gb hard drive.

btw, has anyone tried any of the terminator 3 games?

Guest, Jan 10, 2009
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

ok, i got star wars kotor working, as well as black and white 2! but for the life of me i cant get tron 2.0 to work.. ive tried using 3-d analizer to emulate tnl through software, but i dont know if im using it right..

Guest, Jan 12, 2009
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

so i finaly got Tron 2.0 working, it appears it had to be updated to the latest update for the game, which is 1.04 i believe.. anyway its working without any problems or outside apps.. hasnt said anything about tnl either.

thanks for everyone who helped!, JK, but maybe thisll help anyone who wants to run these games too! the aspire truly is THE Pc-Engine! LOL

Guest, Jan 15, 2009
  4. Guest

Gallean

Regarding your installation of Star Wars: KOTOR, did you have to do any tweaks to the screen size, etc. after installation? Or was it just a matter of installing the game, then running it? Does it need the CD all the time?

I'm thinking about using Daemon Tools.

Gallean, Feb 5, 2009
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

i didnt have to adjust the resolution to get it to work, i just changed it to the best res for the screen. i also used daemon tools to run it, then used a no-cd patch.

Guest, Feb 5, 2009
  6. Guest

iamouttatime

i am played TRON 2.0,and with all settings high run at 18 fps,but the game is a shit :mrgreen:

iamouttatime, Apr 28, 2011
Ask a Question