TV Shows Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hertzian56, Dec 24, 2023.

1. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

I have been thinking about the shows I've watched lately thought it good to have a general tv shows thread here.

Hertzian56, Dec 24, 2023
  2. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

So yeah I have a lot of those alaska based shows on my drives and have been watching them along with movies scraped from bitchute, it's really nice since old movies I like by and large are not worth gb's each and what you get off bitchute is less than 500mb each and some of the newer stuff that was filmed digitally at around there looks actually pretty nice for the size. So I replaced a ton of the gb's I had with a lot lower space for movies I watch only occasionally. My favs I do get the larger sized stuff around 2gb each. But I saved 100gb by converting much of my collection to sub 700mb sizes.

For example I like airplane the movie, hilarious, but I don't need gb sized version of it. I'm not going to watch it but maybe 1 time year so 350mb version makes more sense. I don't own a tv but if I was to buy one I'd get a 720 or 1080p used cheap one, and by the time I get back to where I'd want my own 4k tvs will likely be easy to get for sub 300$ used or even new. I just don't value max resolution much. Second hand stores always have a few old flat screen for not much.

And if I was to take the time using handbrake to reencode my gb sized movies it would take a lot of time, not worth it just grab what's out there streaming at 360-480p and it's fine. I had a version of Le Mans with Steve Mcqueen that was 7gb near full 1080p but that movie is from the early 70s it doesn't really benefit much from that, so I have a 350mb version and also I have a lower quality 2gb or so. 4k doesn't really do much other than if you have a giant tv and sit 6' away from it AND if you have two of them side by side showing 1080p next to 4k then you'll notice but otherwise not worth it at all.

I watched some CFB last year on my dads 4k 65" and wasn't wowed by it. They don't even get 4k movies mostly as he still uses redbox discs which are usually blurays at 1080p or even just dvds at 480p.

Hertzian56, Dec 24, 2023
  3. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

So yeah I've been watching a few of the Alaska shows and I don't believe they have much to do with reality other than that they're filmed in AK. So it's really the nature shots and some of the things they do living in rougher environments. Also Alaska State Troopers a cop show but in AK that has more interesting areas then your typical Cops show.

Let's start with one of the worst shows ever on TV. Alaskan Bush People, really just bush monkeys in Alaska lol. This show is like they're on drugs all the time they spit out all this garbage about God, Family, country blah blah but then proceed to lie their axxes off with fake setups, dramas, and ridiculous insulting things like making a shelter in the forest out of clear plastic wrap around tree trunks, etc. This show is likely over with thankfully. The only good thing about the show is the settings, especially like the SE coastal alaska shots, amazing.

But this family-cult is just a bunch of liar criminals well established. And studying them it's obvious they are also transgenderists. From some reviews by people who have dealt with them in person the "boys" are all of female height aka 4'8" to about 5'4". They all seem to have the fake adamina apple pebble which trannysteins can get either with implants or just taking way too much testosterone injections it grows. Bear is the weirdest looking one and has jaw implants and other facial masculanization things. And the two "girls" if you see pics of them without all the makeup and such are just as nasty looking as your average trannyhookerwood drag queen.

Even mommy is this butt ugly old man with the huge nose and such and I saw pics of his "mother" another very old butt ugly man in disguise. Billy Brown is the fat round one with the weird bulb head she hides with all the hair, they all use hair and such to hide what they are. Rain the youngest is just a feminized man as well, very androg looking when younger. The oldest matt left the show due to alcoholism and was later involved in some sort of harassment thing in LA,

Bam went to LA with one of the jr producers came back for the money in washington, bears saga with the baby mama is well known, these are all trannys so these children are either lab growns or are just adopted on the sly and the public story is that raiven had c sections for both children, nah a biomale can't have children and the junkie bear is likely sterile like most trannysteins are thus a covert breeding program via dna mixing and who knows what else, baby-meat delivered to them.

Gabe has a baby mama too, and gabrielle has worn eye shadow makeup for the last few seasons, just a roided out megaT'd up HGH biofemale all she is. I also suspect this jewmasontranny cult practices incest and these weirdos do this most likely. Noduh the idiot who claims to be a genius also has another butt ugly ladyboy for public life with babies delivered to these trannystein weirdos when requested. The oldest daughter Bird is just another feminized male, easy to see in some pics without the makeup and lighting and tricks used. This one seems to be staying single in public, maybe one of the sisters is their kick. Same for rainger but some pics have him with some shemale looking dome head hgh abuser too.

Both Bam and Billy were convicted of fraud in AK claiming to be residents to get the oil allowance some 1500$ year when they were not in AK most of the time. Slap on the wrist but the rest of the family claimed it too it's just that those two submitted the paperwork and were the ones to be punished. Some have said the two brownstain parents were also found guilty of welfare fraud well before the show, all public info. And all the other tabloid stuff of these weirdo liar criminals.

But you'll find most of this cults media is exclusively trannysteins so don't think it just applies here and there. Weirdo looking=trannystein. And there are plenty that can pass as normal too in private life, depends on the person of course.

I just was watching a few episodes mixed in with Life Below Zero and AST going with an AK theme. Another one that's mostly all trannies is Port Protection. Fatso big hipped men and these scrawny butt ugly sharp women if they're of a certain age. Younger ones on there are easier to see though, most of them are at least middle aged on that show though. Ugly gorgons in an amazing setting, sad. Huge upper bodies in relation to the hips, shaved trachea marks and webbing, wrong finger ratios, big hands and feet, obvious weird faces and sizes proportions etc OLD pagan cult survived Christian times in the ghetto and also other places. Criminals took over by criminal means.

Another alaska based show I've seen before that is tranny's or mostly so is Alaska the last frontier with the kilcher liars. They bleat about survival living and such but their hundreds of acres compound is within 10 miles of a town with stores and everything. They're liars in many ways. And these weirdos count the singer Jew,el as another relation and she's a biological male just feminzed. So "daddy" atz up there is a trannyman as is "brother" atz lee the weirdest idiot on the show.

I'm not so sure about the eve/eivan duo but eve has almost no hips and wide shoulders in proportion whereas eivan has the long face with close together eyes of your typical trannyman. Ryan Gosling is an example there. They take HGH, mega amounts of T and the ones who are looking female take premarin and probably tblockers of some other kinds, trachea shaves, and other tricks. And remember this is a huge cult, they do this from an early age thus subverting normal puberty. Eivan is gangly which is indicative of hgh use. Has the smooth female type voice etc

Atz Lee is easy to see as she traveled around the world with Jew,el when he was doing the circuit to be made a star back when they were teens. No children with the burly "wifey" weirdo, when we did see wifey's kids S1 they were also called atz children falsely and seeing the one we were allowed to see it was a child raised as the opposite it's biogender. Usually they're weird looking, wrong hair style that is very strange, your typical wierdo ones we've seen on tv since full house and long before that. Not quite right to the attentive.

Atz Sr has the bulb head look too like billy brown does, weird eyes together strange look. HGH weirdo. You can bet the patriarch from the satanic switzerland was part of this cult as well, this doesn't just happen out of nowhere. These weirdos live on a compound and are wealthy despite appearances, patriarch was a politician in AK and with the shenanigans of that field. They likely all take part in satanic rituals out there with animal and human sacrifice it's just what these satanic pagans do for millenia.

Hertzian56, Dec 24, 2023
  4. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

You can see whole families of these tranny weirdo cultists at major airports. Big places for these are Germany, Sweden, Low Countries, but it's all over these demon infested walking baphomets. And in still pics of these AK show people you'll see the hand signs all over. Rain giving the harpocrates sign of silence, old style version. Usually you'll see at least one of them pointing down to signify as above so BELOW, that body pose is used a lot all over too. 32-33's all over the place etc

So yeah the revolting Browns and Kilchers are two of the major examples from these Alaska based "reality" shows. Big liars. And even if I can't tell with eve/eivan just know that these people are like ants or bed bugs, you see one confirmed easily there are many more hard to detect but are there.

I'm pretty sure The Last Alaskans aren't tranny infested but you never know, the limitations of that show were that they had to have a cabin permit in ANWR so the cults media only had less than 10 or so to choose from there. If they cast people of their choosing they'd all be trannysteins like them no doubt. I didn't detect any obvious tranny traits in that cast other than that charlie has the adaminas pebble but younger biomales with less fat usually have more easily seen adams apples.

This is why middle aged trannies are the most successful at hiding it, both normal sexes gain weight all over as they age of course. Usually leveling out about 50 or so unless lifestyle determines otherwise. The brother sister side shows in the last season that came up to bury their dad seemed very fruity and trannystein like but not enough info there really.

Life Below Zero is largely trannystein free imo. Although Andy Bassich, likely a jew, had an ex wife on the show that looked very jewish feminized man and andy has the weird mutt look to him when you really see him. Also seems to be independently wealthy with a dozen building village and no obvious employment of any kind. Adamina pebble even in old age, girlfriend is a waif looks like a feminized man who starves themself, in between as a bachelor he had some weirdo young "man" tranny from germany just show up very weird. Andy says hes from washington dc which is not a normal place for anyone to be from, especially white. Likely a relation of some politician so gets family money and also may be some sort of federal zombie out there keeping an eye on the area.

Uh everyone else shows to be the gender they claim publicly there, it's possible the obnoxious braggart and liar Sue Aikens may be a ladyboy just well fattened up with the hormones and couch surfing but doesn't seem to be a ladyboy. Since these shows only have a certain control over the lighting and makeup it's usually easier to see the real person on a physical level.

The exception is ABP which is highly fast action quick cuts and the girls do largely nothing where they're shown much. MTFs are easier to see. Billy Brown is largely absent from the show other than a narrator in a very controlled environment. FTMs are a lot harder to spot but there is plenty there if you're trained up on it. Weird curviness, strange clothes that hide the hips, exaggerated upper body size to then minimize the wider hips, shirtless their chest will have all the tells of breast removal surgery, roided out heads, short arms, they wear the pants way too low that no normal male would do it would be uncomfortable that low, makes the short torso look longer, trannywood "hunks" do this all>the>time. Some are the fatty soft ones like Desantis, billy brown, noduh etc with the twinkling eyes, roundness, short arms, lots of clothes to hide it like joanna depp wears around her waste, wrong finger ratios for both sides, the FTMs also have abnormally flat chests as they age like Clint Eastwood and pull their pants up too high so you can see the short torso very easily.

You'll find the MTFs over exaggerate the cliche version of women, drag queen looks and submissiveness or the other way in the case of the jewish feminism movement. Their sizes are hidden or tricks used, most trannyhookerwood actresses are way bigger than the "men". KidMan is a good example vs Ms Keith Urban or Tom Cruise etc These ones didn't take as much HGH and roids as adolescents as say the huge ones in sports. But there's a panoply of variations, take the biofemale mcgreggor, this isn't an unduly large FTM but it's taken the roids to take pain and induce essentially insane rage for fighting also this stuff is all arranged there's nothing real about it. The chest tattoos are to hide the effed up chest which is hard for them to do, easier to hide it.

If you know that Mike Tyson is an FTM you can see the wide fatty hips, the retardation due to hgh and roid abuse, the short torso and short legs and arms of a negress, and it's caught up with her, the hormones, roids etc destroys the health if you keep taking it or abuse it. This is why older ones are easier to spot because they have to stop taking hormones and drugs like that to stay somewhat healthy. The satanism there is that you're a "star" that burns out early but burns brightest, the blade runner tranny film and fake people. The fake drama nature of boxing and all sports, the fake back stories and drama and etc of these cultists.

Hertzian56, Dec 24, 2023
  5. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

There's a spinoff of LBZ about native alaskans and similar to Port Protection in later seasons it has the bleach blonde boy "girl". A smooth soft "native" alaskan "man" and her bleach blonde ladyboy who are from the trannystein infested Seattle and the whole PNW frankly. A place that was essentially raped by the tribester JJ Astor for fur was then founded by tribesters and is still largely owned and run by them and this satanic hermetic-kabbalistic cults modern leaders are all tribetrannies from hell. So this sick couple comes up there to play natives for a TV show and the money that that entails nothing more, these two look like they belong in a massage parlor as a "duo". The poor child from the lab wombs just being brought up in the same way, very sad.

Hertzian56, Dec 24, 2023
  6. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

So yeah I'll go into this police show Alaska State Troopers later on, lots of stuff there. And also I've been watching some classic western tv shows like bonanza, gunsmoke, rawhide, maverick etc too.

Hertzian56, Dec 24, 2023
  7. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

I'd also like to mention the use of fake imagery and cgi which is called "home video" etc footage supposedly from the past taken by the character/actor being presented to you at the time, their "segment" in this cut and montage fest that is "reality" tv.

In Life Below Zero there's usually every season a "thaw" or "break up" episode of the Yukon ice break up, likely around may or june or perhaps april. AK only gets about 2.5 months of what we'd call summer-spring warmer weather. Maybe a month of fall before going winter the other 3/4 year. This is usually Andy's segment since he basically has his own village from the shots, not subsistence or poor etc AT ALL. So the big story is that in 2008/9 year the yukon changed course and flooded his compound. Well they obviously don't have footage of that so we get the "home video" version which includes heli-drone footage, professional angles and cuts and other nonsense.
    This isn't anything Andy took or anyone else this is likely some CGI or AI taken from stock footage or footage from other sources then presented as "home made" video. It's not a big deal but shows how manipulative and deceptive the images industry is and how they play tricks and such with just framing and footage from who knows where then presented as something else. Any "home video" labeled stuff that's done this way is not real.

Another example is in Alaskan Bush People they feature sometimes "home video" of the past and old photos. These are almost completely fake, edited, cgi, AI, etc faces edited into photos, even brief video that has had faces added and such usually of billy who has likely just been a sick old woman layabout for decades. Laziest big turd there is and the children do the heavy lifting.

As I've said this whole family are transgender cult members so billy brown, BB, 22, was either the biological mother who gave birth to these children or more likely the lab grown children program was used. The jewmasontranny inana-bearded venus-baphomet-adam kadmon cult has an extensive breeding program where ectogenesis takes place. In other words children are dna mixed from the parents and then grown inside artificial wombs, likely mkultra monarch programmed a bit before being delivered to trannyparents, transparents, in 10-11 months or so to then be trained up more directly by the transparents in mkultra, cult, satanism as well as in being a tranny, raised as the opposite their biogender and such. We've only seen the public version last few decades in the form of "sheep" like the clones and also there is public info on artificial wombs where sheep or lambs can be grown in. Likely the science didn't come about for this until perhaps early to mid 1900s with the nazis doing lots of work there and in secret constantly. The IVF or petri dish children has only been public for a few decades now but in secret likely is decades older. The elites have been trannycult members for hundreds of years now and likely the one playing the male was giving birth. An example would be Prince Albert who died early or left the stage, who had 8 or so children with drag Queen Victoria back in the early 1800s. There was or is likely breeding partners in the cult who are related by blood to the biomale(who looks female) partner or something like that. AKA just breeders.

If you've got these on your drives you can easily stop them and slow these segments down to see how contrived and cgi they look. But as I've said these shows are quick cuts, fast action montages mostly. There's rarely slow moments for too long and the cuts are for the setups and quick resolutions etc to the fake dramas these shows mostly are.

The "old" black and white or badly saturated photos are also all fake. AI or cgi can be edited to take pics of these people now and then "regress" them via software to a totally fake "younger" state. This was used en masse to create the fake AI humans supposedly killed in the twin towers in 2001. None of them were real and the buildings were empty. Just the video we were presented with with jumpers is way out of proportions. The people shown there had to be 10-12' tall to make sense. So this was cgi stuff. We only got 5 stations video and that was heavily cgi and edited stuff, real time and lots of footage was taken well before and in the can to be run as "live" etc.

You'll see this stuff all over. Osama bin laden tapes were all cgi nonsense, gun events, whatever serves a high enough purpose to be fake or cgi edited etc Lower res usually grainy has made it a lot easier and gives some fake veneer of "real". So just be aware that even on major tv this is used more than you think. With a known delay they can do this real time with automated tools and perhaps some limited manually activated tools.

Nasa is a master at this and you'll see these cultists wearing NASA shirts all the time, going to nasa etc The brownstains went there, and we've seen them wearing nasa shirts and such before. Nasa apparel and such is a sign of the cult and cultists. Liars, deceivers. LBZ is also a BBC production another huge sign of the cult is the BBC or pedoC as it should be called. It's a cult "truth" tool that's just a fraud and such.

Hertzian56, Dec 24, 2023
  8. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

Getting back to the trannycultists where you don't think they are I'm pretty sure that on Life Below Zero Andy Bassich rail thin girl friend maybe wife now is a biological man, this so called woman appears to have none of the female underskin fat layer, she has the veiny hard look of a male who doesn't eat much and or does too much testosterone injections or some other hormone. Whereas the first few seasons his jewyAF looking wife, possibly also a tranny, was a fattened up one. We were treated to more garbage with kates "daughter" or moosey as I refer to the gorgon. Looks like jyc material no doubt. Moosey face and look, very weird.

Don't think they decide lightly on who they put on their moving images box, they do a full background and more and make decisions with reqs in mind that are more than just does this person meet the outdoorsy in AK requirement? They'll promote jews, crypto jews and tranny cult jews first, trannys of any kind second, masons third and it's rare to get anything else on tv in any role. 11, 22, 33, kabbalistic number references in those prefs too. Although 96 is as above so below that likely doesn't refer to cult member hieararchy just a hieroglyph of the ideology. Other forms wold be 69, 67, 76 and others. 1 three, 2 threes, 3 threes. 1 six, 2 six, 3 sixes 666. sicks really. The number of man destined for hell in a pesonalized way. The Lord rests on the 7s not the 6s. They're all sicks.

So yeah that's not a woman so therefore the weirdo andy bassich is likely a jew and also a trannyman. If you see her no hats or big clothes it's a very ugly looking creature. Like the senators sun in those Sin City movies, really nasty ratso look. Fit's Bassich no doubt. The trannyman from Washington DC who's somehow independently wealthy in the middle of the Yukon with her own village of buildings, all sorts of equipment etc Ridiculous. But the back storys on most of these reality faker tv stars is similar comical bs.

Hertzian56, Dec 24, 2023
Ask a Question