UK keyboard language pack for windows XP

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by publicity, Nov 13, 2008.

1. publicity

publicity

I'm looking for the UK keyboard driver for windows XP. I have installed Ron's TinyXp, but he's got US version, and windows Update does not work :( . Could anyone please help me with this? Some steps to add the UK language back. I think it's because Ron ripped all languages out of the windows using 'tiny xp'. Is there a way to add them back, I've got an external cd drive and a copy of windows, but I just don't know how to add the language back.

Please help :(

Thanks,

David

publicity, Nov 13, 2008
  2. publicity

rob2006

I need the same thing for Vista if anyone can help.

Thanks

rob2006, Nov 13, 2008
  3. publicity

donec

My wife uses a Russian keyboard and the Russian Language. She just selected the language she wanted and the keyboard.

Due to this and considering the language packs have been removed to save space, I suspect that if you were to do the same thing and had a full XP disk in the CD drive then XP would ask you for the things it needed and you would just point it to the CD and it would do the rest. Hope this helps.

donec, Nov 14, 2008
Ask a Question