[URGENT] crcdisk.sys

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Vapourstreak, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Vapourstreak

Vapourstreak

heeey ,

i was palying around with my aspire one AOA150 , and scheduled a chkdisk for the next bootup , so i restarted my computer . The checkdisk ran for about 10 mins , but then i got bored , so i force shutdown`ed the laptop , and started it up again . It booted up perfectly fine , but gave me a bunch of errors involving corrupted files , so i scheduled another chkdisk to try to fix those problems and rebooted . I went upstairs for a drink , and when i came back , vista was on the loading screen , but it kept restarting after four and three quarter rounds . i went into safe mode , and the laptop rebooted after saying 'Loaded: \windows\system32\drivers\crcdisk.sys' . it kept doing that .

i`ve downloaded the vista recovery cd from neosmart , and tried to create a bootable usb key (8gb) using the HP usb storage tool , but everytime i selected my usb drive in the boot menu , the aspire one just booted into the regular windows , and rebooted itself .

any idea`s how to solve the problem or create a working vista recovery usb key ?

thanks ,
    vapour : )

Vapourstreak, Apr 13, 2009
Ask a Question