Urgent Help Needed!

Discussion in 'Windows' started by xkiller, Feb 14, 2009.

1. xkiller

xkiller

I want a game that is multiplayer (LAN) & in that game we can play against computer players. I've found a game SWAT 4 & in this game i want to know that we can play it against computer players?

PLEASE HELP ME & REPLY SOON.

Cheers,
    xkiller

xkiller, Feb 14, 2009
  2. xkiller

AceAspire

What sort of genre are you looking for? I don't know of any FPS that can run on the AAO and allow for co-op play. Though years ago I played Doom over a LAN cooperatively, but I don't know how my friend set that up. Or any game with bot support, like Unreal Tournament, you could set up to play multiplayer matches against teams of bots. Also some popular games have 3rd party mods that allow for co-op play. I saw one made for Alien vs Predator 2, though it had a lot of issues. Now that I think of it, Rainbow Six games allows for co-op play.

There are plenty of RTS games that allow you to play with friends against the computer.
    Warcraft and Starcraft allows you to ally with your friends and play against computer players. The old Bungie game Myth II allows you to play any solo levels, including 3rd party levels, cooperatively with friends.

There is also a free online 2D Shooter I've played that is pretty cool called Soldat that should allow you and your friends to play against bots, and seems to offer a lot of downloadable mods made by the community.

AceAspire, Feb 20, 2009
Ask a Question