Urgent - Which one to get?

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by Xzh, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Xzh

Xzh

I know that these were argued to death but based on price, I don't know which to get. Have about 3 hours to decide.

I want to hackintosh either: MSI Wind U100 or AAO 10.1" 1gb 160 model.
    The price is going to be around $350 (give or neutral $20) for the MSI Wind U100; already hackintoshed with everything ready to go. Has 2gb ram and 6 cell. (Max cells is 9-cell) -Bought just to be hack'd then resell so it is still new.
    Has to be shipped-Moving to a new place so maybe a plus. Has bootloader.

AAO: A promo makes this price to be about $170 total after a redemption of points and it has I believe a 3 cell. I'd have to work on it and get replaced the ram, and changing the wifi card. (Max cells is 12-cell)
    Replacement of 12 cell = $90
    New wifi card = $15
    Ram = $20
    Free $20 FS GC.
    Is locally located. -Maybe a negative since I am moving.

So ultimately, 1 is already made and 1 is not. considering the prices which should I get? I think the AAO is standing out right now.

Any opinions before I grab this? From what I know with the new 1.09 patch it is easy to down/upclock MSI. Both look really good to me but I don't know which to pick.

Xzh, Aug 29, 2009
  2. Xzh

Xzh

Decided overall that AAO was best, thanks to those that helped me. :D

Xzh, Aug 29, 2009
Ask a Question