US spec AA1

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by anthonycds, Nov 7, 2008.

1. anthonycds

anthonycds

Just purchased an AA1 from MicroCenter tonight and was wondering if the U.S. version is supposed to come with thin sleeve for it. I noticed that under the flap of the box, there's a holder for what looks to be for the sleeve that's supposed to be supplied with it, coz mine sure didn't come with one. Any feedback is appreciated.

Tony

anthonycds, Nov 7, 2008
  2. anthonycds

anthonycds

Ok, as I read more on this issue, I'm learning that the 6-cell battery AAO does not normally come with a sleeve. I say normally because out of the majority that didn't get a sleeve with their 6-cells, there's only 1 that I've read about theirs coming with one. I also understand that for those that wish to have a sleeve, Acer will provide a proper fitting sleeve for the larger 6-cells. Please don't quote me or Acer. This is just what I've read on a review online. Anyone please feel free to shed more light on this.

anthonycds, Nov 7, 2008
Ask a Question