usb problem with zg5 bios recovery

Discussion in 'Modding and Customization' started by richardjoce, Nov 12, 2010.

1. richardjoce

richardjoce

hi, apologies if someone has asked this before but i am really struggling.

i am trying to get a dead zg5 aoa 150-bb to work again. it has a case of the well documented blank screen. the power button lights up but that is it.

i have loaded a thumb drive with the necessary files, re-named them, held the correct keys etc. etc. but all i can get it to do is make the power button blink. It will not turn solid and access the usb drive as it should. i have even tried changing the ram.

if anyone knows why this might be or could help in anyway it would be very much appreciated.

thanks,

richardjoce, Nov 12, 2010
  2. richardjoce

bryan raymundo

try to flashit the bios, same problem with me but the worst is i dont have power led lights even battery wont charge and if you turn it on its still off dead screen no leds, i dont know how to use it hope someone can help! :cry:

bryan raymundo, Nov 13, 2010
  3. richardjoce

mad_max

i also have similiar prob. during flashing my zg5 shutdowns and now i am unable to flash it because it is not accessing my usb drive. help me. thanks.

mad_max, Oct 7, 2011
  4. richardjoce

donec

Have you tried using an external monitor to see if maybe the internal monitor is dead or disconnected?

donec, Oct 7, 2011
Ask a Question