UX434FLC - dead screenpad after windows (11) reinstallation...

Discussion in 'Asus' started by pch, Jul 27, 2023.

1. pch

pch

Hi,
    I was looking all over the net for the solution but all of them are just saying the same: drivers ... - and I did it... and no luck.

So... my screenpad is not switching on (but it works like a touchpad, and when pressing F6 I do have and 3 options: screenpad, touchpad, disabled)

I cannot bring my laptop to Asus factory state (recovery partition is empty) , so I just used buid in Windows "reset" option:
    - first time I went to SYSTEM/ Windows Update/ .... / Reset This PC and started Windows instalation from loca files
    - second time I pressed F12 while booting and then Reste Windows + download from cloud
    ... both times no luck

I can see all drivers are installed but the screenpad is not starting

When running screenpad2Optimizer it tells me to download intel graphics driver for my device - I downloaded each avaible one for my laptop (even very old ones) and installed and everytime that same message comes back

I also installed the rest of the drivers to the older versions (screenXpertDriver and AsusSystemControlInterface) and I2C and still nothing.....

If anybody has that laptop running with win.11 please write down above drivers versions so I can try loading the same...

Thank you.

pch, Jul 27, 2023
Ask a Question