Virtual Machine

Discussion in 'MacOS' started by onedollarbill, Mar 25, 2009.

1. onedollarbill

onedollarbill

Hey... I'm planning on buying an AAO if I can manage to install OS X on an external hard drive. It appears I am atleast semi retarted because I have been trying to burn iAtkos/iDeneb/Kalyway to a DVD+R. I don't think it's possible. Anyway, I downloaded VMWare player, and I am wondering if it is possible to install to a hard drive through it. I tried opening up some isos (had to get an INSTRUCTABLE on how to make a vmx file) and the only one that worked was iAtkos. The rest said "system config file '/com.apple.Boot.plist' not found". Any tips? (Oh yeah, Im not using iAtkos because it gets stuck loading, but i do see the apple icon)

Thanks

onedollarbill, Mar 25, 2009
  2. onedollarbill

pablo101

to answer ure burning cd question

yes you can burn iatkos/ideneb/kalyway to dvd...... Just use disk utility and burn the .iso straight to the dvd. DO NOT mount the iso. Just select it and then burn it. Most programs will do this like nero, toast etc or just google for a free iso burner or whatever

pablo101, Mar 25, 2009
Ask a Question