VLC preferences Linpus Lite

Discussion in 'Linux' started by Rofa, May 14, 2009.

1. Rofa

Rofa

I cannot access the bottom of the preferences window - where I assume there is a key to click when I have changed the preferences. I'm going to feel stupid when i get the answer I know - but I cannot move the window up - down or left and right is OK :oops:

Rofa, May 14, 2009
  2. Rofa

solpuerto

Hi

Try holding Alt+ left mouse key's together and drag window where you want.

solpuerto, May 16, 2009
  3. Rofa

Rofa

'Fraid it doesn't help at all - window will still not go up off the screen. This only started because I thought I would play with VLC skins. Downloaded them fine but when I try to set one up in the preferences and reboot it doesn't work - I was guessing that there was an "accept changes" button down at the bottom of the window which is off the bottom of the screen - but maybe not and maybe the skins just don't work under Linpus????? It's not a very big deal since VLC works a treat!

Rofa, May 16, 2009
  4. Rofa

solpuerto

Hi Rofa

Well here is what is at the bottom of the screen,

[attachment=0:20ifcr8u]VLC.png[/attachment:20ifcr8u]
    Obtained with Alt+Left mouse button and drag. No idea why yours does not work. Have you tried it on any other window e.g. even one that fits the screen?

solpuerto, May 16, 2009
  5. Rofa

Rofa

Vet grateful - at least I know why the preferences do not work. I'll keep at it - as they say there is always a way ;)

Rofa, May 16, 2009
Ask a Question