Warranty Infomartion, Can't Find Anything, Anywhere

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by Broken111108, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Broken111108

Broken111108

Hi,
    My name's Cody,

About May of this year ('09) I bought my Acer Aspire One Netbook, since I bought it I've had continuous problems with it:
    The keyboard stopped working
    The scroll doesn't work
    I've gotten the BSoD about a million times
    And most recently, it won't BOOT!!!!
    I turn it on, I get the BSoD, it powers off, and thus we go through the cycle again!!! *Dies a little inside*

I looked up the warranty on it, and it said that the Aspire One comes with an ITW, that isn't valid in the country of purchase, but I'm not sure if that's my warranty or not (Or at least I'm praying it's not, I don't have the money to take a trip to another country. :p). Can anyone help with warranty info, or how to fix it?

Please and thank-you,

Cody

Broken111108, Nov 5, 2009
  2. Broken111108

yachtpro

Well, you didn't say where you got it OR where you are living now so it's a little difficult to say how to proceed. The Aspire One comes with a one year warranty so worst case scenario would be to send it to Acer for repair or replacement. Unless you are living in some tiny village in the mountains of Afghanistan, there may even be an authorized Acer repair agent near you. Contact Acer for help.

yachtpro, Nov 9, 2009
Ask a Question