Websites won't load.

Discussion in 'Networking' started by TheBorzoi, Mar 6, 2009.

1. TheBorzoi

TheBorzoi

I have an Acer Aspire One A150L which has Linpus Lite
    512mb RAM, 120GB hdd, 1.6ghz Intel Atom Processor.

Earlier today I left my laptop for a few minutes and while I was gone it set itself into sleep mode. At the time, I had a flash applet running on a site. After taking it out of sleep mode, I tried navigating to a different website and nothing happened. I can log into the router fine and the router says that there's an internet connection.

I can log into Skype fine which works normally, no problem. I can make calls, IM etc. It's just no websites will load in the browser. This makes me think it's a problem with the browser. I tried clearing private data but that didn't work so I thought that maybe a file got corrupted when it went into sleep mode.

Is there any possible solution to this? (I've considered downloading the installation file for FireFox and re-installing it).

Worst case scenario, how would I go about restoring the system to factory settings?

TheBorzoi, Mar 6, 2009
Ask a Question