What are your favorite/must have OS X apps?

Discussion in 'MacOS' started by Lodovik, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Lodovik

Lodovik

I've just discovered aRtGUIscale on another topic and I'm sure AAO users have plenty of other good recommendations for other OS X apps.

One of my favorite is Carbon Copy Cloner (backup / restore of the system). I also use the DivX codecs, Stuffit (file expander uncompressor) and OnyX (tweeker).

Lodovik, Feb 18, 2009
  2. Lodovik

rory

Your favourite part of the site is clearly not the search button.
    And again:
    iLife 09
    iWork 09
    CS4 stuff
    iTunes
    Bout it!

rory, Feb 18, 2009
  3. Lodovik

Lodovik

Thanks for the response and suggestions / sarcasm. If this topic brings you endless boredom, you have my permission to delete it. I was not looking for anything specific so the search button couldn't help me much. I was just looking for suggestions that could help AAO OSX users who have little knowledge of Mac utilities or Mac OS in general. I have a Mac Mini that I bought last year and I still find little gems that long time OSX users take for granted.

Lodovik, Feb 18, 2009
  4. Lodovik

rory

But what im saying is there are already loads of threads saying what great apps do you use on AAO OS X? Like the one in the top 4 of the forum right now.

rory, Feb 18, 2009
Ask a Question