What game are you playing now

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hertzian56, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

77 is not a good guy protag either despite the shallow origin stories of the three main flavors you can choose from corpo, nomad or street kid. You get into trouble by your own criminal behavior really and the goal here is to get away with it. So most of the game is further felonies to do that. The only somewhat good guy stuff is the ncpd scanner bounty hunter stuff, grey area for sure.

You maybe could spin the PL story into doing some good but it's so muddled and in true 77 fashion you really don't know any of the parties involved enough to form much of a judgement there. The motive is of course the same, to get out of the consequences of your criminal behavior. Typical jewmasontranny goal. And transhumanism is brought in here which the ptb def are trying to achieve, however that won't work. There are absolutes to objective reality that in the long term can never be negated. A cyborg living for as long as they can maintain their bodies would in the end turn into raving lunatics or dull vegetables, or infrahumans on an animal level of no use or purpose but to hell for confinement and quarantine. If God ends the current earth then tech will go with it so it won't do any good and I doubt the world has even decades left let alone the cold million billion time line the ptb have tricked themselves into believing by falsifying or making up what real science says, not their fantasy based scientism. There's no escape from the Creator of all, and delaying death while becoming more satanic is hardly a solution.

There are so many fake tropes in 77 like all of their entertainment weapon as to make it all a clown show. Over 50 years later from their lying images of a moon landing and nothing even close with all this tech and such is fairly evident there is no space and such beyond 100 miles or so up. If some billionaire worth 250b like the scamazon trannyjew bezos isn't bothering to build his own space station hotel kingdom or such then this itself is proven the fakery of it all. Even just the jEU and jUSA could have trillions and have a whole city on the moon by now but don't have close to even a working "floating" city in orbit let alone any persons going back to the moon. FAF.

Hertzian56, Jan 8, 2024
  2. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

The only games uniformly and mostly harmless are racing games, and similar, that are just arcade racing and such. Of course there are lots of games with decent motives to the play too but the biggest always have either a criminal motive or some major blood and guts reason and such like dl. Terrible training for children no doubt but follows the brutalization plans of the jewmasontranny satanists. You can read lots of people in steam revs and such that describe playing a gta w their dad at 4 or so and what a tragedy. What kind of person is this going to be and how subtle is that sort of parenting neglect going to pass on to their kids. The curreny jewmasontranny controlled and originated culture is a disgrace to humanity and a major reason for wipeout frankly.

Hertzian56, Jan 8, 2024
  3. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

cp77 just keeps pulling me back with the mods. Open all interiors I've had since 1.60 and still works, another modder came out with another one that opens places I haven't been outside of missions and other places. NC City hall where the brain dance of the mayor with river is, a teleport from the top of the H10 parking lot to the edgerunners mansion, arasaka tower at the huge roundabout w the fishes you can go into the ground floor, konpeki tower gate and inside and up to where you fight your way out with jackie after you jump off the building and probably other places. But I have both installed and working so lots of doors you can open in the world.

I went back to Vanilla Plus No green tint LUT as I like the bluer look the darks are darker and the colors pop more than Nova Lut which desaturates it and also the darks are more blown out. I also went back to weather prob rebalance more rain vanilla because I have other mods that get rid of the vignette the game has. The game default has a slight green tint to it most noticeable on overcast and rainy nights which then blows the darks out more. I've got the NCLM env param file and the alternate weather visuals so it's a nice mix. I still stop and take screenshots using Win-PrtScrn and also the occasional photomode as the game looks amazing tbh. I cranked up the sharpening and it looks a lot better. DLSS usings TAA so it can make things blurry overall which is hard to tell if you don't sharpen it to like 75 or so.

The odd clothes add ons but I'm pretty full up there and not getting too much new stuff. Car addons like exotic cars and such so there's plenty of new stuff added all the time by modders.

Hertzian56, Jan 9, 2024
  4. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

I am also thinking of installing the 1436.28 version of RDR2 which has dlss so would help my system. I have 1311.23 the first empress cracked version and it's worked fine for years now. Rampage works fine, mods of all kinds and such. I've locked it to 60 before but now tried 45 and it didn't help fan noise which is crazy, it's not a well optimized game and is still pretty buggy, abandoned now of course.

The last sp update was in 22 1436.31. Likely any unannounced updates were just little security patches for online or for the RS launcher and such, no fixes or add ons. So I've now got to find 125gb for an install while I keep my 1311 working version. Then once it works reapply mods idk big deterrant there and not sure if dlss would help enough to be worth it. There's nothing new except that really. SP never got any major content after initial release, not even online assets opened up etc

Hertzian56, Jan 9, 2024
  5. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

I think I've found a good lut and env mix for 77. vanillaplus VE no green tint, nova 14a lut, wpr v26 more rain and gits legacy env. It gives a nice pop to the color via nova and a nice deep dark night in the gits env. The only problem is that I might have a conflict with either the wpr env and gits env because driving around in some places it will go from dark to light instantly which means a lighting problem or environment problem. Usually luts are just about color temp not the lighting itself so it has to be a conflict there. I want WPR because it makes it rain a lot longer than the seconds of vanilla but it works well at first then I see little weather than sunny after the initial torrent. And I don't want to go to the bladerunner easter egg to reset the weather every time. So I guess the poping colors of the gits env and dark nights or vanilla weather.

Next bootup I'll deactivate one of them and see if that's the cause of the weird behavior.

Hertzian56, Jan 24, 2024
  6. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

And I wanted to comment on the silly hype train about Palworld. What a shitshow frankly. It's funny how the media machine, ai, payola and such can induce a lot of dumbos to rush to buy some game that looks like a slightly upgraded nintendo switch game. It's a UE5 game so is a resource hog for what you get just like Robocop, the visuals don't justify the hw needs.

UE5 looks amazing in places but also looks like a 2015 game in some of its assets like cars and some interior furniture so it's a schizo of an engine. A lot of it in robocop is the forced raytracing it has which can't be turned off nanite or lumen. I think this was used in that game but not in palworld but the engine itself is a resource hog. They could have made this game in ue3 or 4 and it would have looked just as good maybe slightly less so but I think UE5 likely has a better revenue cut right now to spread itself in the market more. Likely the older versions have a less favorable cut but maybe lower flat fee who knows. Then add in the hw makers that want to sell hw who also help fund these games, a system hog is going to induce a percentage of pinheads to upgrade so they will demand ue5 be used for funding.

Then you have steam that's all for the bonanza of course as they get 30% of sales so even if this game has likely a lot of AI automation work which is supposed to be not allowed on steam it all depends on the money. Since pw is still EA they likely will continue with no mtx and other things but once it gets to full release and they've made the initial bonanza and have a sizable comfirmed ownership base they'll add in the mtx later on and other things like shark card equivalent. The base of regular players might complain but they'll keep playing and what's a dollar here or there for some skin, exclusive paid pal model, and other features behind the mtx paywall.

The press follows along for hits and the ad revenue that comes from that. It's a big gambit that's old as sin. Like publishing some gold strike in old times, the dupes come running and the merchants are waiting with the real gold, the supplies, food and services they'll all want. Liquor, prost, shovels, cigs, etc

And it's hilarious reading steam discussion forums where there's complaints about slavery, pedo, animal cruelty, non inclusion of xyzabc cults, ai generated complaints and such. So many scum saying don't care this or that and tbh yeah it's crazy since games are about sex and violence in the vast majority. Not all of course but the biggest games like gta and such are just crime sims. Most games have a protag that has to kill and loot to go through the story. So some fuzzy weirdo animals stuff is supposed to be different?

Even nintendont regularly has adult games on their systems and mario stomps enemies and collects gold on a regular basis. Zelda's not much different but I guess in those cases the bad guy is clearly defined and you're saving someone or something and in some cases it's direct self defense. I mean dying light has a lot of gore but the zombies attack you at least. The human enemies also do this but for some nefarious purpose at least to you in the first one, the second it's a bit more complex and your goals are personal not for the good of anyone other than having the delusion that your sister is still alive but she might be the ending I can't remember too well.

Hertzian56, Jan 24, 2024
  7. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

GTA V and having a blast after burned out on 77. For a game that was released in 2013 and then in 2015 for pc it looks amazing and I'm playing vanilla. The filters and chromatic aberration, dof etc all come together to make this game look really great. I'm just tooling around doing races with impromptu races mod, finding spaceship parts and letters and the occasional sub part etc free roam stuff, then do a few replays of missions. I use menyoo trainer but I also have the simple trainer in there. Great game, nothing really comes close to the open worlds that RS creates.

I also grabbed silent hill 2 Enhanced Edition and applied it to an original install I have and it works great too. Really like the gamepad controls as I don't use kbm on my laptop to save the kb from wear. I still wish someone would come up with a proper 6 axis camera for this game like the ones that were made for san andreas, vc and a better camera for gta3, all small mods you load in w an asi loader. But otherwise it's running good at 60. EE adds about 5gb to the install. Played that on PS2 and later the PC DC years ago.

Hertzian56, Feb 4, 2024
  8. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

Finished Silent Hill 2 DC with the Enhanced Edition installed with it and it ran fine at 60 locked looked fine and was a nice replay of an old favorite. Nice retro tank controls that can get frustrating in tight spaces with the camera autoswitching as you move but overall was fine especially with the plugnplay xbone controller scheme I think EE adds to the game among a lot more. EE is def recommended and is totally free to download. It's 3.6gb compressed offline installer and adds about 5.3gb to the base DC install I had of about 2.3gb.

It was almost on the button 8hrs of game time on easy and beginner settings, not in this for the combat challenge or overly complicated puzzles. I still had to look up how to advance a few times online so it's old school "just figure it out" type of game like the og Resident evils. For adults with limited time for gaming this is bad game design, there needs to be both a guided setting or hint system but modern games usually point you exactly where to go and what to do either visually or with a hint system or with a journal mix of both. Any modern game that needs to be looked on the internet to figure out what next is bad game design that's inexcusable. It's fine for old games from 25 years ago though I suppose.

I got the "leave" ending where you go away with Laura. But I was surprised looking up all the endings and there are around 5 of them, wow. I also played the Maria side campaign which was a pretty short 1hr or so on easy, not much there tbh just fleshing out maria a bit more.

Really all this game needs is texture pack and full 6 axis modern camera with the EE fixes and it's still a great game. Still is just with EE really. The sound is great, atmospheric and the various locations are well done, I did easy puzzles as I don't want to get pulled out figuring them out or looking up the solution. I'm hoping the remake doesn't tarnish this great game but who knows. They don't even sell a pc version on steam or anywhere afaik so you need to go get it or have it already. I bought the PS2 version way back then.

I may do a replay of SH3 at some point, been a few years since I've done that. 2/3 are the only ones I've finished. I played a bit of 4 but could never get into it much never finished from what I remember. I don't think there's a project like EE for 3 sadly but I do have plenty of fixes already and did play it through on pc a few years ago still have it on a drive.

The only Silent Hill on steam is 5 which I also have and played through forgot that. It's fine don't remember any tricks needed there either still have it also. It's a decent entry, 2-3 will be the pinnacle of the series to me and most people.

Hertzian56, Feb 6, 2024
  9. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

Also 4 is available on gog, but 1,2,3 aren't on either steam or gog very strange. Might be avail on pc otherwise like cd and of course you can get a ps2 etc disc if you have the console.

Hertzian56, Feb 6, 2024
  10. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

So I grabbed the GOG Silent Hill 4 version and played a bit vanilla and it's ok. Both the camera and controls are worse then 2 but I was using EE for 2 so ok. It does work and I do use my xbone gamepad just fine but the tank controls still suck. You also don't use the right analog stuck at all from what I remember. It's triggers to look up and down and left analog stick to do side to side view. This is the FPP sections in the room etc. TPP I can't remember if you use the right analog stick or not, seems no but could for some rarely used thing idk. Firing-attacking is right button and A. Left button is camera correction but overall it's auto cam which sucks. I shouldn't be lazy and just reinstall my SH3, thought I'd try the gog version of 4 is all.

Konami did almost nothing to modernize this game so there are fixes like at pc game wiki page but overall it actually runs just fine gog vanilla. I got the better videos at pcgw and the stem06 or whatever fix didn't really notice a difference after. I got the randomizer which I didn't notice any difference from either other than the main menu logo has randomizer over it, okee.

Games locked to 30fps which is fine, fits this old school game. It's odd going from a few years OLDER game in SH2 to SH4 which SHOULD be a more advanced game but isn't. The RE style inventory management IS.NOT.WELCOME in a SH title, it's tedious and you have to go back to the Room, really apartment, to put garbage away so you can have room for more stuff. And you can't save anywhere you want like in SH2 pc version, you have to go back to the room to save. I get this is a mechanic that is actually built into the game in the outside house garden level so you have to go back, put the bloody key in storage, then go back without it and go to the house then go through that hole to get the key to open the house door, but it's fairly tedious lazy puzzle imo.
    I've only got to the round level prison and it's getting fairly boring at this point.

I use the gog version trainer off gamecopyworld to cut down on the tedious combat and bullets etc farming but the puzzles aren't my favorite. I need to align the cells with holes in them w the first floors hole cells to get the light on in the 1-2 levels and I've turned on the water and sluices open so there's just this but I've tried moving around the round levels via the handle but you've got to go all over to get to the handle lever in both places and then remember which way and such it's not fun it's tedious.

So no amount of graphics etc qol updates would make this game any better. It's just ok and the farthest I've ever got in this game over the years but it's a slog mostly. Since there has been an EE add on for 2 for a while I don't know why they chose this to release in 20 over the much better 3 on GOG other than they reserved 1-3 for themselves to remake. That was in 20, wer'e in 24 now and they're releasing a 2 remakemaster this year so at rtard konamis pace we'll get 3 remakemaster in another 4 years sheesh.

You can't buy 2-3 pc versions anywhere btw other than original discs for ps2, pc etc which are greedster priced. You CAN get 2 and 3 on myabandonware for free, it's just vanilla but free. So you'll need to set it up. At least Konami aren't nintendont etc greedsters and allow that. You can also likely find SH stuff on archivedotorg
    https://www.myabandonware.com/search/q/silent+hill

https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Silent_Hill_4:_The_Room

Hertzian56, Feb 6, 2024
  11. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

So yeah idk it's a 3.5gb install and the better videos are 500mb so about 4 gb not too bad, compared to the SH2 w EE that's 7.65gb. Idk it's just not that fun and I feel like it's a chore to play, no real interest to it for me. The quality is well below SH2-3. I'd also rather play 5 which is not well loved by the SH community but I liked it. Probably just park 4 on a drive somewhere come back to it or delete it when I need more space and such. Should have just found the 10gb and installed 3 on my nvme.

Hertzian56, Feb 6, 2024
  12. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

So I installed the ripped version of Silent Hill 3 from myabandonware and it's just the deviant version which I think I had the SH2 rip by him so it's good. I moved 2 and 4 installs to an external HDD if I want to go back to them at some point. 3 I grabbed the steam006 multifix at the pcgw page, and also used xinput to make the controller better, but then had to go find an xbox controller preset for it which pretty much brings it back to the config used in 2 which is decent. As usual the right analog stick really isn't used.

I actually don't remember having too much problems running SH3 a few years ago in a replay run, just had a version I picked up online somewhere and an fov fix and 16-10 aspect ratio fix and was good to go but I guess the steam006 patch has more options in the INI file. I didn't bother with better sound as it's about 500mb and also you have to run the game from some custom loader, not worth it.

SH3 is the second best one to 2 imo and I played 2-3-enough of 4 to know-and 5 Homecoming. 2-3-5 and i guess you could put 4 at the bottom there of the major released SH games. I tried emulation of downpour years ago but it was a buggy mess so never bothered. 3 is a bit annoying with the teenager stuff but is a solid entry otherwise. It's about 5gb installed with the fixes and such.

Hertzian56, Feb 7, 2024
  13. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

After getting into SH4 again you do kinda get the hang of it. I don't know how far I am but I'm in the Alt apartment level and looks to be getting to the escort part of the game which I'm guessing is eileen. It's ok nothing amazing but these old games are a nice break from the super slick modern games like 77, dying lights and GTAV. And Silent Hill has always been story and atmosphere really. Which big open worlds don't do as well.

Eh I wouldn't ever give Konami any money ever again due to how they are cash grab company for a long long time. The last MGS master collection was basically hiding an emulator version of those games and charging 50$ or so for them in bundles which is pure cash grab. And the shabby treatment and neglect of the Silent Hill major titles for a long long time, then the cash grab of 4 on GOG which they did almost nothing beyond making it run on modern os. They also did a poor online sort of MGS a few years after MGSV which went nowhere. Lately they have a remake of MGS3 called Delta and of course the bloober SH2 remake and who knows the quality of those with Konamis reputation and such the last few years. Last great game they published was MGSV in 2015 smh and that was a half game where you just essentially replay the first half to unlock the finish or something like that.

The open world in MGSV is pitiful as a sandbox really, it's mostly empty except outposts, no natives, and I don't remember much animal life or really life other than plants. There was no secret caves or anything like that that I remember not much to do in the open world post campaign other than farm outposts for loot. It was too spread out with nothing of interest in between so konami should steer clear of large open worlds and stick to corridor games like SH and MGS2-3, 4 I only watched a playthrough looked like mostly movie game with some walking and lite combat and sneaking here and there.

They did make one other game since MGSV besides the online MGS based game. Its called Getsufumame or something, really cool 2d art game but I could never get it to work for me, they wanted to know your state and city and have that packed off online to start the game, nah not doing that and it was a pirated version anyways. As I said I'll never pay Konami again for anything they produce. I bought MGS3 two times, ps2 version and 3ds version. I bought MGS2 for ps2. I bought SH2-3 ps2 and maybe pc at one point. They don't care much about sales though they make pachinko machines that's a huge thing over there.

Hertzian56, Feb 7, 2024
  14. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

Silent Hill 4 certainly has grown on me, even with the janky controller config. You can get normal camera six axis with the mouse but not with the controller. It's swing left right view with left stick but it's only up and down with triggers so right stick isn't used and the camera is not full six axis rotation like most games have for right stick for a long time. You also move forward with left stick up. But I've got used to it and it's a slow game overall so it's not too big of deal.

I'm on the second half now about 8.5hrs into it and well into the escorting eileen part at the water prison. I guess we're onto the apartments next then back to subway or something on the way back to the escalator up to the apartment for the end. I have to say it's pretty tedious lazy way to make a game going through the same levels again in reverse. I get that it's kind of the motif of reversing the murder of eileen and avoiding your own murder I guess. I've yet to see who 20 is, eileen is 21 the final victim. So I assume you're 20 but have suspended it via your play. Still it's kinda boring the second half, different gimmicks and eileen with you but same world eh Might put it down and head into 3 again but that's a bit stale for me frankly also since I've played that a lot. SH2 has been longer between replays so it was fun and using the easy to install EE was nice. I'm thinking of another Homecoming SH5 run, been a while and I actually like the game it's certainly classic SH formula and features the fog open streets wandering of SH2 in a different town.

As to the overall SH story Silent Hill the haunted place, or dark place in Alan Wake parlance, is next to Toluca Lake. Which is a REAL lake in LA between Warner Bros and Universal Studios which is surrounded by the mansions of the elite in entertaiment mostly. The public can barely see it at all and I lived there for a while before I even saw it through a fence around the private country club golf course that borders it somewhat. You can look at it from Google Earth or any other high alt photo site. It's a jewmasontranny settlement that's convenient if you are in that industry being between both major studios. There's likely tunnels all under there to come and go between both of those huge studios. The houses are owned by hollywood stars like Kirsten Dunst the ladyboy used to live there, miley cyrus another ladyboy has a house near there in toluca woods, not on the lake though. Bob Hopes house is nearby, he had Nixon land there once in Marine 1 tells you how important Hope was to the ptb. There's a book by the subterfuge agent woman whose in the cult describing the monarch mind control it practices, never mentioning the tranny factor there btw It's called hilariously The Tranceformation of America. More accurately the TRANS-Trance Formation of America. This was in the 90s and that whole revelation dump they did with Springmeier and her and cooper and others to control the narrative. They've had generations of these cult shills out there spreading their sick occultism all over at the same time. John Todd was another one.

Uh so Toluca Lake is a real lake and the golf course is private only and has many hookerwood stars as members. The houses are huge and one features an outdoor giant chess board with huge pieces which is classic masonry kabbalism. I actually like the area there and lived a block or so away in a normal looking neighborhood for years. So I think Silent Hill is about the Sign of Silence of Harpocrates, the cults code of omerta silence about their doings and plans and such. SH is about murders and hidden dirty places in the minds of these protags and the trauma and abuse. Focusing on the monarch mkultra butterfly mind control aspect as the japanese tended to do, make no mistake there are trannies in here as protags and npcs.

Maria in SH2 is a huge upper bodied no hips tranny and James has the wrong finger ratio of a trannyman. Maria is just a form of James' ladyboy wife. Laura is your classic boy being raised as a female. In SH3 the main protag also has no hips and looks tranny ladyboy. I'm not sure about William from 4 easily has the look of a trannyman but this is kind of an oddball entry really, some rando moves into an apt that has a long history of sickness, maybe the end story will reveal more though. The killer is shown as a boy in 4 but a weird looking one for sure, likely a girl being raised as a boy. SH5 not sure have to play it again.

But Silent Hill bordering Toluca Lake has that meaning. Like it's a place of silence about what happens and draws people into it at times via trauma. A brain state or alter switching into the Cult Alter for cult duties which include satanic rituals of human sacrifice, cannibalism, bdsm and other sex perversion etc etc SH is also said to be on sacred ground to the pagan gods really just the 33% fallen angels. A sacred world of filth locked away in the mind as an alter which then is called up by various traumas, words, hand signs, colors, music, etc You can imagine those who are rich and famous in hookerwood are all in the cult and do the cults duties. You have to pay satan for his benefits. It's not like Grace which is free. And the payment is disgusting usually, just being a tranny is disgusting perversion but then on top of that to be rich and famous requires a higher level of payment, more sacrifices,more extreme forms of it.

Hertzian56, Feb 8, 2024
  15. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

Tried the Tomb Raider 1-3 remaster and wasn't impressed. I guess if you played the originals it would be a nice nostalgia thing but otherwise it's like a phone game level thing. I couldn't even find the way to exit out of the game had to tab out and close the window. I tried 3 with modern controls and you can oddly switch to the old blocky game with just a button that's usually inventory or pause, it's fairly jarring imo. Needed to be in the menu rather than a hotkey, odd decision imo.

I played anniversary, underworld and legend which had better graphics and were more modern back in 08 or so. They want 30$ for this the same price as one of the modern trilogy games kinda ridiculous. Imagine having an rtx card and system and playing this, fools.

Controls are floaty and I'm not using tank controls by choice in 24 sorry. Crappy stuff.

Hertzian56, Feb 14, 2024
  16. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

So yeah the tomb raider 1-3 lite remaster is really just for nostalgists, if you never played them back in the day they're not going to be too interesting. I started with the newer ones about 10 years later which didn't have tank controls and much better graphics. This is an AI upscaled texture pack and some 6 axis camera mods for 30$, amazing what they can throw out there no matter how bad a ripoff it is and dumbos will buy it. Stupid idiots like that and also those who defend devs and such are the reason why games are so bad really. Just always way more stupid people in the world then not and they ruin it for everyone else. Dumb remaster.

Hertzian56, Feb 15, 2024
  17. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

So I grabbed Earth Defense Force 5 since 6 is coming out later this year. I played it back when it was new or 4.1 can't remember but it's just like I remembered. Very sci-fi movieish and janky but fun for the most part. It's not going to win awards for writing or graphics but it's a decent thing to play on a rainy day and here and there. It's essentially a wave shooter which does get old after a few missions but if you break it up into a bit here and there it's not too bad.

Hertzian56, Feb 15, 2024
  18. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

Forgot to mention that the tomb raider 1-3 remaster has a 40 page EULA that comes up first, telling you all about aspyr weridos. This is essentially a phone level game who the hell cares about legal mumbo jumbo for it? Only very hardcore shysters. There is also very bad menu system which as I said HAS NO WAY to exit the game, you can only tab out and close the window or the alt-f4 or something shortcut, I mean how hard is it to put an exit to menu or desktop button in there? L.A.Z.Y. nostalgia bait and you can see the shills in the reviews and such saying it's the greatest thing since pizza, SHEESH when will people see this BS sellathon scam that all this is?

We got the same chatgpt-AI bots for cp77 2.0 which isn't any better than 1.63 just has dogtown essentially and the mid retelling story there. We got this with the awful AW2 mess of a game and story that ends in a "spiral" so you have to wait 5 years to see the next rung I guess, garbage series now. I remember the nostalgist rtards with Robocop and the rush play there we got w that mediocre fan service game that looks great in places but it can't carry the stilted everything else. I mean it's for most games now, and steam reviews saying "this the greatest game ever" are fake, juiced or AI, who says that? You have to look at the not recommended reviews to get any real criticism of these low quality games wrapped in current graphics.

The reviews form TR1-3 earlier were gushing nonsesne, to pay 30$ for 3 games in the 90s you could emulate on ps1 or hell they even have SH1 where you can play it in your browser so TR likely not a problem. The wonky "modern" controls are atrocious, the AI textures are ghastly, the EULA, the UI, what a turd sandwhich that nostalgists will jump over to eat and pay for the privelege.

Hertzian56, Feb 15, 2024
  19. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

I booted up AC Origins after a few years and played some post main campaign and I have to say what a fantastic game. Despite the terrible jubisoft and the bad optimization of this game once I got it dialed in and could enjoy the game it really is fantastic. The roughly 45 BC Egypt of the Greek Ptolomies is amazing to look at and is huge. This and odyssey never really run out of things to do and not just collectibles, whole missions and helping you explore the world. It looks incredible even at my high-med settings at 1080p. It does suffer from regular stutters but for the most part runs fine.

I use DXVK 2.3 to help it so it's Vulkan API instead of DX11, an old hack. Even Rockstar with RDR2 included Vulkan as an API knowing DX12 was buggy. At 70gb with all major story DLC it's a huge base world and the dlc adds more new areas to go to outside the main map so it's an astounding map. The Hawk mechanic also allows a fuller apprecitiation and exploration of the game world. Once you climb certain places they become always avail fast travels from anywhere anytime. My fav places are Krokodilopolos, the desert geography of "floating" stones which is based on real geography in egypt and general on the water areas. I just stopped in Memphis and did a few multi part small missions. Amazing game.

Hertzian56, Feb 18, 2024
  20. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

I had AC Odyssey installed but deleted it for Starfield, which was a mistake. Starfield is fun for about 150hrs if you use console commands to do all the romances and side missions associated, go to all the planets with missions and do some exploring of the procedural areas. But once you do that there's not much reason to keep playing unless you want to do the NG+ gimmick of different universes. I think for 116gb it's a bit much.

Whereas ACOD is 90gb and it's chocked full of gameplay, sailing, underwater, huge world, and the two major DLCs also add new alt areas. After easily 200hrs I never even made it to Atlantis so never saw it. I may see if it's possible to grab a save file that gives access there but I have my saves backed up.

I had the Fitgirl 153 version installed but the installer is on a hard to get hdd so I just went ahead and grabbed Dodis version to reinstall. Dodi's are usually a lot faster to unpack than FGs for a marginally larger download size. I'm planning on at least 2hrs to install at night. It's about 35gb then unpacking to 90gb, pretty incredible reducing by a third. One language pack only though, english. I think if you get all avail languages it's 112gb install.

The world is amazing and one of the largest ever. It's not as interesting and mysterious as Origins Egypt though and I like Origins better as a game but it's still amazing. These free versions also don't have the hassle of needing to be logged in to any launcher which is a major benefit. I'd imagine those who buy this probably actually have the free version to play it due to that convenience alone. Both games have denuvo which was bypassed fairly quickly as an early version. Today denuvo means likely months to years or not at all for a free version but thankfully denuvo games are not that common and there are so many games that don't use it as to be easy to not even bother w denuvo games. AC Valhalla was also cracked a while back but I have no interest in that game, it's very overtly anti-Christian like many of the early AC games were. It's jubisoft after all and sadly a france based corp is totally jewmasontranny owned and operated so it's going to spread anti-Christian messages as much as possible.

In Odyssey this was obviously 300 BC so there wasn't an opportunity to bash by jubisot scum and in Origins this was just before so it's minimal but with the Red Sea expansion it has a nasty parody of the Crucifixion where Bayek is compared to the Lord and crucified, pretty gross. But it's only in one part of the story of that expansion and the world of the Red Sea area isn't too interesting to want to go back to anyways. They also use the name Magi as Medjay to refer to Bayek like he's some form of Jesus which is also disgusting. Bayek is cool but he's a warrior who is focused on this world, he's no spiritual savior.

And of course Jubisots have to put in marxism to Origins with the "revolution" against the bad guy Ptolomy, who had been the ruler of the conquered by Alexander Egypt for ove 300 years by then. The Pharoahs were not any different for a long long time prior so there was no marxist revolutionaries and discontent that's fake history of the jubisot scum.

Hertzian56, Feb 18, 2024
Ask a Question