What the hell!

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by Steffie575, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Steffie575

Steffie575

Something bad just happened I think. I was just surfing the internet and I had one page open with my music playing and i opened another one. The new page wouldnt load, so eventually I pressed control, alt, delete. The computer freaked out and my music made this awful noise and the screen went to a bright blue. Then there was a bunch of words talking about some error or another and finally I got it to shut down. Either that or it shut itself down, I don't know. What the hell happened? I'm worried, like I messed it up or something. :( Any ideas?

Steffie575, Feb 19, 2009
  2. Steffie575

LAZ

Yes, very bad....

Not really. If it rebooted OK, you're fine. If it happens again, you'll want to try to figure out why. (One possibility: My One hates my taste in music.)

LAZ, Feb 20, 2009
  3. Steffie575

rogerd1955

The AA1 should handle websurfing and music simultaneously without any problem. If I had to guess, I would suspect the content on the page you surfed to was the problem. Its really hard to tell from your description, but if after a reboot or shutdown you are working OK now, I would think all is well. Make sure your antivirus and/or antispyware solutions is current to avoid problems from risky content.

rogerd1955, Feb 20, 2009
Ask a Question