Where is located "trash"?

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by FZC, Jul 6, 2009.

1. FZC

FZC

The problem is that i cant find a trash icon, to delete trash. In the beginning i thought that there does not exist trash like in windows does. But at some point it sayed. You need to empty your trash, because your memory is almost empty.

FZC, Jul 6, 2009
  2. FZC

yachtpro

Are you serious? The Recycle Bin is one of the Icons that cannot be removed from the Desktop. Hidden, yes..but not removed completely unless you really know what you are doing. Check that it somehow has not been disabled or is set to not display on the desktop. I have never filled mine to the point of getting a message that it was out of room. That also is a setable feature and you can make the contents size larger. Find it using "search" if you have to, put it back on the desktop, empty it and get used to emptying it after a day of hard use. Remember...the Recycle bin is your last chance to recover anything you may have deleted (without a lot of work and knowing what you are doing) so you may want to review the contents BEFORE you empty it.

yachtpro, Jul 10, 2009
Ask a Question