wheres frostwire go to

Discussion in 'Linux' started by jim55, Feb 4, 2009.

1. jim55

jim55

i posted a question about using frostwire ,iv sussed it!only thing is i cant find any songs ,it says they go to- /home/user/Frostwire/Saved-where can i get /find this ?can u get to here from the advanced desktop?i can download them no prob but gtng them back is another story ,,help please :cry:

jim55, Feb 4, 2009
  2. jim55

woodland

hi jim,

Use the Thunar file manager...it works almost the same as the explorer

woodland, Feb 4, 2009
  3. jim55

jim55

in the file manager it gives me options (documents ,videos,music ,whatever)is it the music tab i click on ? when im in the file manager is that in the "home "part ?if it is it seems to easy :lol:

jim55, Feb 4, 2009
  4. jim55

jim55

iv clicked the "music "tab and theres nothing there!yet when i click on a song that iv downloaded it says "you have a copy of this song already"(words to that effect)"at -/home/user/frostwire/saved-wtf!where are they going ?in windows i would just use the search function but there isnt an obvious one with this set up (linux )totally baffled by this (not hard i grant you) :lol:

jim55, Feb 4, 2009
  5. jim55

jim55

panic over ,iv found them .i should have been clicking the frostwire tab (duhh)its all good now ,thanks guys :)

jim55, Feb 4, 2009
Ask a Question