Where's the "Print" option in Aspire One Mail?

Discussion in 'Networking' started by calvin141170, Feb 10, 2009.

1. calvin141170

calvin141170

Hi,

This isn't an issue for me as I never use my Aspire One's e-mail application -- but my Mum does, and guess who's first in line when it comes to tech support :( .

I can't find an option to print anywhere in OneMail, and she often needs to print off booking confirmations for flights, hotels, tickets, etc.

At the moment whenever she has an e-mail she needs to print off she has to forward it to herself, close the mail application and log in to her web-mail account where she can print it from the browser. Less than ideal.

Any suggestions on how to print an e-mail from within the Aspire One's e-mail client? It seems bizarre that there's no print option under the file menu.

calvin141170, Feb 10, 2009
  2. calvin141170

rljones

I've been wondering the same thing! I've looked on-line, in help menu, etc, with no obvious fix, but I've not yet contacted Acer. Seems quite odd.

rljones, Feb 14, 2009
  3. calvin141170

karincooper

I agree, I cant believe the email application has no print function. I have downloaded thunderbird to get round it. This is surely a mistake? There dont seem to be any patches to cure this. Does anyone have any ideas?

karincooper, Feb 20, 2009
  4. calvin141170

gazzanet

Awwwwwwww i can't find it either :(
    Has anyone found a way to print using one mail i don't want to use a different email application its for my grandad and he's only just got used to this one

Thanks

gazzanet, Mar 22, 2009
Ask a Question