Which laptop to choose?

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by Thant, Oct 10, 2023.

1. Thant

Thant

I want to ask about laptop with experts. I'm thinking of buying a new laptop. The first option is MSI modern 15 b7m-053th and the second option is HP 15s eq3058au.
    In term of design and having keyboard backlit. I like msi since hp design and outer shell is plain. And it seems like bezel is thicker than MSI.
    MSI specs are Ryzen 7530u (2.0GHZ up to 4.5GHZ, 3MB L2 cache/16mb L3 cache), AMD radeon integrated graphic, 3200MHz ddr4 8gb ram, 3 cell 39.3 whr.
    HP specs are Ryzen 5 5625u (2.3GHZ up to 4.3GHZ, 3MB L2 cache/16mb L3 cache), AMD radeon integrated graphic, 3200MHz ddr4 8gb ram, battery is 41wh.

HP also a lil bit heavier than MSI. but HP seems to have bettter battery performance than MSI. (This is just some rumors and I need expert advice).

The point is I want to know if MSI is better in term of performance wise or not. And is MSI's ram extendable? If not can I just replace the onboard 8gb ram with 16gb ram later?
    Is HP better than MSI? what're the pros and cons. I really need help

Thant, Oct 10, 2023
Ask a Question