Why does this one not utilize the Mic or speaker jacks?

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by othomas, Jan 12, 2009.

1. othomas

othomas

This is another example of a system design flaw. I want to use external speakers and mike. More curious: the serial jack works fine with a serial headset. Where is the mismatch?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

othomas, Jan 12, 2009
  2. othomas

daldred

Other people have reported using the external mike and speakers successfully, so it's not a regular problem; what OS are you using? Have you got all the right inputs/outputs turned up in your sound system?

daldred, Jan 12, 2009
  3. othomas

mmad

So err... use them? Your problem isn't particularly clear; mind expanding on that a bit?

mmad, Jan 13, 2009
  4. othomas

lohtse

Mine work fine.... infact you can actually send sound from say skype to headphones and music to internal speakers at the same time....

I regulary use Team Speak,Ventrilo,Skype all with external mic and headphones... Also use external speakers regulary for music,games and films(internals don't quite cut it at times)...

you do need to be more clear on your problem and which os you are using etc...

regards
    Andrew

lohtse, Jan 13, 2009
Ask a Question