win xp..can't see full screen

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by havieri23, Apr 12, 2009.

1. havieri23

havieri23

have window xp..but when i'm using an application or go to a website, sometimes i can't see the full screen. this is a problem when the okay or cancel button is on the bottom of the screen. i can't pull the screen up or drag it up because it's too big. any suggestions on how to see the full screen?

havieri23, Apr 12, 2009
  2. havieri23

Singleaction

I have the same problem.

Simple fix.

Right click on the taskbar, click on the bottom of the menu "properties" You will see the 2nd option "auto hide the taskbar" check the box, apply, and ok. Now when the cursor is not in the taskbar area, the taskbar will disapear, and you will be able to get to ok, or close tabs.

Singleaction, Apr 12, 2009
  3. havieri23

havieri23

okay...also i now the screen is small already, but is there away to make the screen smaller so i can see the whole thing without hiding taskbar?

havieri23, Apr 12, 2009
  4. havieri23

Singleaction

Try this.

On desktop, right click to get menu, scroll down to graphic options, on next menu that opens, click on panel fit, and chose center desktop.

5. havieri23

havieri23

that' didn't seem to work. the hide taskbar was useful and seem to work, but i really didn't want to hide taskbar.

havieri23, Apr 12, 2009
  6. havieri23

Singleaction

http://nodadev.wordpress.com/pc-projects/a1ctl/

Try downloading this software. It allows you to go to 1024x768 resolution. I haven't used it, but what I understand is you will have to scroll more, but might help with your problem.

Good luck!

Ask a Question