Wireless connection disappears

Discussion in 'Networking' started by DEANO, Oct 5, 2008.

1. DEANO

DEANO

Hi,
    I have an Acer Aspire One with windows. When i am on the web the connection drops out and i repair it. Sometimes it repairs fine and it is all good again but sometimes it disables it but it does not enable again and it comes up with a message saying " Windows could not finish repairing the problem because the following action cannot be completed: Enable your wireless adapter". The wireless icon goes from the tray and the wireless connection disappears from ' network connections'. I have to shut down my computer and leave it for a minute or so, then boot it up again. This fixes the problem temporarily.

The connection drops out once a while and think that is just the router but when the whole wireless connection disappears i begin to think that there is something wrong with my computer not the router. Can anyone help????

Thanks

DEANO, Oct 5, 2008
  2. DEANO

matt

There are several threads on the subject. I think you have the same problem as a lot of people.

Latest drivers and bios seems to be the closest thing to a fix there is currently. But it ain't perfect.

matt, Oct 5, 2008
Ask a Question