Wireless Mouse

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by KimmyMarkks, Nov 11, 2015.

1. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkks

What laptop accessory brands are you loyal to?

I am definitely loyal to Logitech brand for a mouse and wireless keyboard. I’ve tried numerous other and less expensive brands and they all break after a few months. I had one case where a staples brand mouse kept eating the batteries in my mouse. I would definitely recommend spending the extra money on a Logitech

KimmyMarkks, Nov 11, 2015
    Krissttina Isobe likes this.
  2. KimmyMarkks

sparkster

I second your opinion. Buying a wireless Logitrech mouse was one of the best decisions I ever made and like you say, much better quality and much longer lasting than other brands. Shame my mother-in-law decided to keep it :/

sparkster, Nov 12, 2015
  3. KimmyMarkks

IcyBC

I was given a wireless mouse but hasn't used it yet! I often like to straight out my legs on a couch with my laptop since sitting at the desk too long they would go numbed. I might put it to use when I am at the desk.

IcyBC, Nov 12, 2015
  4. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkks

Yeah it's always great to have! I give you credit for being able to use the mouse pad. That drives me crazy when I'm using my computer for work. Not so much when I'm surfing the web for fun.

KimmyMarkks, Nov 12, 2015
  5. KimmyMarkks

Humble

I definitely agree and am extremely loyal to Logitech. Their products are just of a higher quality and I have yet to have any real problems with any of their products. I especially like their wireless mouse, as I have found that when you cheap out on a mouse, it comes back and bites you in the long run.

Humble, Jan 16, 2016
  6. KimmyMarkks

ellyjude

I might be the odd one out in this thread currently since i do not like the wireless mouse. Just bought one recently and i've been having problems tracing where it is. I'm a forgetful guy and sometimes i walk with my laptop all over the house. I keep on losing the mouse and this really hinders my work.

ellyjude, Jan 16, 2016
Ask a Question